• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Great Customer Service at BC Broncos

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I needed to get my steering shaft sorted out and took a drive up to see Chuck and company at BC Broncos this morning. Roxanne was her same cheerful self and Chuck stopped what he was doing to help me piece together what I needed. He even helped modify my upper steering shaft to fit the Borgeson joint I needed. So, I just wanted to pass along my great experience. Nice to have a vendor within driving distance, but even better to have folks there willing to help. This is why they get my business. Thanks Chuck and Roxanne!

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I needed to get my steering shaft sorted out and took a drive up to see Chuck and company at BC Broncos this morning. Roxanne was her same cheerful self and Chuck stopped what he was doing to help me piece together what I needed. He even helped modify my upper steering shaft to fit the Borgeson joint I needed. So, I just wanted to pass along my great experience. Nice to have a vendor within driving distance, but even better to have folks there willing to help. This is why they get my business. Thanks Chuck and Roxanne!

Another vote for BC.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru

I love Chuck, Jason, and Roxanne. They have patiently helped me through some tough stuff over the phone.
Chuck even helps me with stuff I didn't buy from him. They are my favorite vendor (shhh don't tell Jim @ WH haha). I have been buying from Chuck since the '90's. Always a pleasure.

rbodine

I have called them with questions, several times that were not related to a purchase. He was always eager to help!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah Chief, kind of miss seeing their smiling faces in this neck of the woods. He used to show up at the Off Road Expo regularly too, so we could always count on seeing some of them there with a cool Bronco or two at this time of year.

Our loss is your gain though apparently. Good for the folks out that way for sure.
You DO realize of course, that stopping by a place like that is not only fun and rewarding for you, but dangerous for your wallet too, right? ;D

So did you have the stuff apart and carried it in? Or did you modify your steering right there in the parking lot to install the new shaft?
Wouldn't be the first time a part was installed on a Bronco just to make the trip back!

Paul

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Yeah Chief, kind of miss seeing their smiling faces in this neck of the woods. He used to show up at the Off Road Expo regularly too, so we could always count on seeing some of them there with a cool Bronco or two at this time of year.

Our loss is your gain though apparently. Good for the folks out that way for sure.
You DO realize of course, that stopping by a place like that is not only fun and rewarding for you, but dangerous for your wallet too, right? ;D

So did you have the stuff apart and carried it in? Or did you modify your steering right there in the parking lot to install the new shaft?
Wouldn't be the first time a part was installed on a Bronco just to make the trip back!

Paul

BTW, love you guys too Paul.

Adarcy

Paul

As demonstrated by me the other day :)

OP
OP
Chief Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force

Paul
I had everything apart. I had PMed him earlier and he explained what I needed. Then I showed up and he helped get everything together. Then showed me some other things I needed for later.

Side note: I did buy my lift kit from you guys recently. I spread the love to all the vendors who take care of me and you guys always do. Thanks brother