• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Great customer Service from Toms Broncos

adam@ST

I don't post up much here, but I just wanted to share my experience with Toms Broncos. Most people only talk about the bad, but I had a small issue with an order from Toms, and they took care of the issue in a very timely and professional manner.
McKinzzie was on top of this, and even called me, when I dropped the ball and didn't return his call. Thanks Toms, I still have 2 more builds after this one. You will have my business, Adam@SpankinTime Performance.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Tom's is my #2 parts house because of their great service. Wildhorses is just a few miles away, so they have to be #1 :p

mnido

I agree. TOMS has been great for me ! I work with Jason..he is excellent !

powers4680

I bought a bikini top 2 years ago and a plastic fastener broke on it call to buy a replacement part they asked me how long i had it i told them. They said if it was only one year they would send a new one at shipping cost but since 2 years old they could not and also said they do not sell that part offered no help to find the part i needed.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Tom's is great to work with!!! Nothing but great experiences with them so far here..

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
2 years

I bought a bikini top 2 years ago and a plastic fastener broke on it call to buy a replacement part they asked me how long i had it i told them. They said if it was only one year they would send a new one at shipping cost but since 2 years old they could not and also said they do not sell that part offered no help to find the part i needed.

A cheap plastic parts fails after two years what did you expect?

Oh by the way I just tied slip knot in mine, works better than the plastic and no one notices.

powers4680

I expect after paying 150 that it last more than two years. I found metal ones online and had them sowed in.