• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

guages, and heater stopped working

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
What gives? Driving down the road, went to turn on my heater, and nothing....Then looked at my guages, and they were all dead...Everything was working this morning...Checked fuses, and all are OK, but I'm not getting power on either side of any of the fuses...Turn, flashers, lights, and cigar lighter all work...
What's my problem...I just changed the ing. switch a month ago...Could it have gone bad?

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
Never mind...I hooked up a test light to the back of the ign. switch, and everything started working again...Looks like my next move is a new harness install...