• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Gun rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
Looking for one of these gun rack. Plastic and slids in the rubber to stay. Will pay

Attachments

• IMG_20170202_151153.jpg
    IMG_20170202_151153.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20170202_151147.jpg
    IMG_20170202_151147.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 28

Toddpole

Contributor
Have you checked ebay? A quick search showed a lot of them. All were black but the same style as what you show. $15 price point.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I've got one & I think it's that color. But It's my hat rack. Will any others fit in our Broncos.
I've wanted to put a new set in my Bronco. I'm not sure I'll use it for a gun rack .
. They are so close together & I'm not sure the gun wont hit you in the back of the head.
OH I'm forgetting mine is a half cab .. While you may be talking about the wagons.

OP
OP
k13evin

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
I've got one & I think it's that color. But It's my hat rack. Will any others fit in our Broncos.
I've wanted to put a new set in my Bronco. I'm not sure I'll use it for a gun rack .
. They are so close together & I'm not sure the gun wont hit you in the back of the head.
OH I'm forgetting mine is a half cab .. While you may be talking about the wagons.

Yeah this one came with the wagon when I got it. Maybe they had a drunken night and lost one. It's more just for the look than anything because of the buddy I got the bronco from.

Status
Not open for further replies.