• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hagerty Commercial

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got an email from hagerty today with a link to their new commercial

[youtube]V5hUQpVP5E4[/youtube]

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Rod knockers on that^^

BTW right about the 28-9 sec mark is another in the background ;)

guess this will be running throughout the BJ auctioning this week?

bsquared

Contributor
A friend of mine just sent me that link. Damn, have to move fast around here to post first! Great shoot of a Bronco.

Search Hagerty in the chat thread and there's one of guys getting turned down when they say Bronco and modified in the same sentence. Glad to see they used a Bronco anyway.

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
That is too cool. I have seen a lot more broncos getting used in movies, TV and commercials lately.

joshnjulie1

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca
Just keep doing things to get the value up. I thought I was upside down on my house value, probably about the same % upside down on the EB....

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Looks like it is a 1967, has the rare 67 Sport door panels, but I didnt see the ultimate rare 67 Sport dash chrome. Phone number on the For Sale sign puts you in contact with Hagerty too.

Hagerty Group Incorporated
(231) 941-7477hagerty.com
141 Rivers Edge Dr, #200, Traverse City, MI 49684

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
She needs to drop that old girl in 3rd.

I remember kids in high school asking how it was they saw me throw it in park and keep moving down the road and this was in the mid 90's.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
A friend of mine just sent me that link. Damn, have to move fast around here to post first! Great shoot of a Bronco.

Search Hagerty in the chat thread and there's one of guys getting turned down when they say Bronco and modified in the same sentence. Glad to see they used a Bronco anyway.

Yes, they should clarify they insure stock vehicles only. I don't know this is fact, but I've heard people mention this before.

OP
OP
lonesouth

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mine is not stock. Stated value policy of $15,000 for $300/year.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Mine is not stock. Stated value policy of $15,000 for $300/year.

While I have not received my quote back yet, mine is not stock with a stated value of 50k and they seemed ok with it, I specified that it was not stock and was a resto-mod and I do recall them saying that it should not be a problem.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
sweet ... but when i ask for a quote from Hagerty they told me i cant take any on my broncos off road !
did you tell them you wheeling yours ?

OP
OP
lonesouth

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
mine is mostly street so thats not a huge concern. My understanding is that they will cover normal use damage, but not if it is damaged while offroading, i.e. wheeling.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
X2, they will cover modified Broncos. They won't cover offroad damage but I wouldn't expect them to.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
X2, they will cover modified Broncos. They won't cover offroad damage but I wouldn't expect them to.

Agreed. If you crunch your eb off road you should know your insurance company isn't going to cover it.
My quote from Hag back in 2011 was $276 for agreed value coverage of ($12,000) for a year. I have changed my agreed value and added my Marauder since then but at the time of that quote, my jaw dropped......at such a low price....and that included road side assistance and other little unexpected perks. I would only be allowed to drive it 6,000 miles a year but that is plenty for me and my eb.

Yes. I was very happy to see I could afford to keep the eb well insured for far less than I thought.....even when it's not on the road for what ever reason.