• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

half cab chrome pics

mauibronco

howzit guys!

im re-painting my half cab and thinking about some upgrades...anyone got the chrome on the back window of their half cab? can you share some pics?

mahalo..

pharmin06

86c30deab0eb5a3bc7f7b92b673474c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pharmin06

Ah, I have a set that I’ve cut down to go on but haven’t found any solid info on how to install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Here's a set I cut down. Took a while to get it all to fit and look right but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Also I am in the process of making another set for some friends. Sadly it's taking me forever to get it done.

Attachments

• IMG_1026.jpg
    IMG_1026.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 103

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
howzit guys!

im re-painting my half cab and thinking about some upgrades...anyone got the chrome on the back window of their half cab? can you share some pics?

mahalo..

Let me know when it's done Gav. Gives me a good reason to swing over and update my pics:)

OP
OP
M

mauibronco

mahalo for the pics guys!! all your trucks look sick! stupid me, i didn't realize the chrome had to be shortened to fit the half cab window...lol

Howzit dave! ill keep you posted for sure...some 16 year girl backed into my truck...i was super bummed at first but im pretty much getting a whole paint job outta the deal thanks to a painter friend of mine...same color to keep the cost down...itll have a much better clear coat than last time though....come to maui buddy...lets grab lunch :)

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
mahalo for the pics guys!! all your trucks look sick! stupid me, i didn't realize the chrome had to be shortened to fit the half cab window...lol

Howzit dave! ill keep you posted for sure...some 16 year girl backed into my truck...i was super bummed at first but im pretty much getting a whole paint job outta the deal thanks to a painter friend of mine...same color to keep the cost down...itll have a much better clear coat than last time though....come to maui buddy...lets grab lunch :)

There was original pieces that was available on 67-72 Sport U14s, but these are nearly impossible to find used.