• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Half Cab or Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmacstickman

I have been looking for an original 1/2 cab for a while with not much luck, but I havent given up yet.

I am also looking for an original Explorer, 75-77.

Both uncut. Send me a PM and let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Tmacstickman

Last edited:

Genes Machines

Loc.
Sharon CT
halfcab

i have a 1967 halfcab, a real one, u14, it is uncut, 80% original paint, just the lower right side has been painted, rest is original. it is a 289, 3 speed manual, 3.50 open differentials, front has a dana 44, but i have a correct 1967 replacement. the truck runs drives and stops. it has some rust issues but is definitly repairable, frame is good. i am in CT and i am asking $2000.00 if you are interested, send me an email address and i can send pictures. thanks, Gene 860-601-0713

OP
OP
tmacstickman

tmacstickman

No Half Cabs, anyone? I may be willing to consider partial trades, my 76 Ranger for the right one. Check out pics in my gallery.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I have a bud with a 68 U14 down in VA, I'll give him your addy.

Boston71

Loc.
Boston, MA
I have a 1971 half-cab, uncut, virtually rust free. 6 cylinder, Dana 44, three on the tree. She doesn't need any work at all - runs like a top. Was my daily driver until my commute became too long. Now she sits patiently for me to take her out on weekends.

Chris
Boston, MA.

marks bronco

Loc.
Pinellas Park,Fla.
If your flexable I have a U151 heavy duty that was converted to a half cab by the state of Florida when they bought it in 1968. its uncut 289 and all original except for elect wipers now and a bench seat with 3 belts. has been frame off restored once.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I know that you said that you are looking for a 68 to 72, but how about a 66 U14? 98% all original, uncut, only rust is the floor pans. It's been a CA truck all of it's life. The only things that aren't original are the 3 on the tree is now a floor shifter and newer stereo in the dash. I don't think the top has ever been removed. 6 cylinder, 3-speed. It was number 394 off the assembly line. Runs and drives good.

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
Are you still looking for the half cab?

Well i have a 70 half cab and i am upgrading it to a sepintine belt system, 5 speed, Dana 44 instead of 30 with disc brakes front end. It has the rear fenders cut and fender flares. Original stock radio and will have power steering too. Will be done hopefully by April. Any interest!

Casyle72

I have a 1971 half-cab, uncut, virtually rust free. 6 cylinder, Dana 44, three on the tree. She doesn't need any work at all - runs like a top. Was my daily driver until my commute became too long. Now she sits patiently for me to take her out on weekends.

Chris
Boston, MA.
What are you asking for it? e-mail me casylefm@cox.net

Jay1clarke

Loc.
Solon, Ohio
1/2 cab

I know of a 68 1/2 cab in Cleveland, Ohio. It's complete minus the motor, great bulk head, top has rust on the front lip. It has a dana 44 up front and power steering.

It will need a body! The hood and fender I thik were decent. You could probably get it for $600 - $700.00. No title. Let me know if your interested, and I'll try getting in contact with the guy who has it.

Jeremy 440-487-3885

OP
OP
tmacstickman

tmacstickman

1/2 Cab

Thanks, Jerry. But I am not in a position to take on a long term project right now. Thanks for letting me know, I really do appreciate it.

Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.