• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

half cab roll bar from Toms?

castlewa

Loc.
Bellingham, Washingt
I have been looking for a roll bar for my half cab for too long! Does anyone have experience with the one from Toms? I do not have the skills or tools to install a roll bar and I really don't want a full cage (thoughts?) I do not offroad my Bronco, not that it matters where safety is concerned, but if not the one from Toms then are there any other recommendations? Pics?

Then where do I take it to be installed? ?:?

Thanks in advance.

Castlewa

OP
OP
castlewa

castlewa

Loc.
Bellingham, Washingt
The rear piece at Mikes is actually what I am looking for, but I did not know or even think that they could be purchased seperately. I am looking into that and thanks for the help.

Castlewa

Bronco71

Loc.
Farmers Branch, TX
I have a 3" "mushroom" bar on mine.It was a stock mfg. bar for another application but fits the Bronco half cab well. I like it for the beefier look of the 3" bar. It fit with no mods. I don't know what it was originally made to fit or which company made it! I got lucky and found it on sale cause the owner was going back to a full top.
The one drawback is that a stock rag top will not fit over it. I have a bikini top made for it though.
Pictures are in gallery; search for bronco71 and click on pic to open folder of 7 pics;can click to enlarge and supersize.
Sorry I wasn't much help on where to get one, but there are other bars that fit!