• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

half cab to soft top or hard top

stokes.greg

Just got our first bronco and we're how much is involved in removing the half cab and putting a full top on.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Shouldnt be very difficult. The tops go on and come off very easily.

You dont see many people going from a half can though. I would trade you a soft top for the half cab top...;D

Greg

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I have 2nd dibs! I have a recently painted hardtop to trade even too!!!!

OP
OP
stokes.greg

stokes.greg

Does the bulk head unbolt?

Sorry but I'm a j**p guy. I love my bronco but I'm not selling my j**p. My dad traded a 69 chevelle for this bronco, I'm buying it from him. It had a frame off restoration we just like the full cab better.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Does the bulk head unbolt?

Sorry but I'm a j**p guy. I love my bronco but I'm not selling my j**p. My dad traded a 69 chevelle for this bronco, I'm buying it from him. It had a frame off restoration we just like the full cab better.

Yes it unbolts if it has not been modified another way. The bul head should unbolt as well.