• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Half Cab Top

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Well Its Back to a Half Cab Top for a while, just in time for colder weather.

Attachments

• halfcabtop01.jpg
    halfcabtop01.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 142
  • halfcabtop02.jpg
    halfcabtop02.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 124
  • halfcabtop03.jpg
    halfcabtop03.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 132
  • halfcabtopon04.jpg
    halfcabtopon04.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 120

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think Im in love..... your Bronco Looks awesome!

medwards01

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
Sweeeet....Is the half-cab steel or fiberglass? Gotta love the color combo and the black hood scoop and fender flares is a nice touch. I give it a 9.5 outta 10....:cool:

Last edited:

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
The paint color gives your bronco that "OLD SCHOOL ON STEROIDS" look! It's awesome. I always thought that color was classic looking. Sweet job!

OP
OP
Ohio Bronco 21

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
This is a steel top, previous owner of the top welded in extra braces fit against the top from underneath (nice touch).
I do actually drive this Bronco, I never take a camera with me, I promise to prove that it leaves my property.
The Jeeps just suck, constant issues with them. Next time I may park the Bronco on top of them for a picture.
Thanks for the compliments, Something about half cabs just does it for me. I like having the option between full hard top, Half Cab top, rag top, and Bikini top. Its like a new truck each time the top is switched.

2broncos

Hey dude. Where did you get the roll bar in the back? I've been looking for one for my 73 and what kind of seats did you put in. I was thinking about some Ranger or Explorer seats with the console to go along.

OP
OP
Ohio Bronco 21

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
The roll bar is a san felipe style bar (wild horses sells them) I had to modify mine for use with the half cab. I have a set of Corbeau ss front seats.