• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR Half cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Call Deon 501-940-1213. If he doesn't have one, fiberglass may be your only option.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I may be selling one of mine. Needs work but solid and no rust. I had a guy paint it and he did just that. He painted it and gave it back to me with all the small dings and dents (NO I didn't pay him).

There was a dent in the passenger side corner that he slopped filler into without even trying to pull the dent. Other than that....solid and very restorable.

A couple pics of the top on my halfcab. I bought another halfcab top from Mono and am using that one for my truck right now. I may let this one go for a price. I tend to buy these halfcabs even when I have a couple already. %)

Attachments

• RED TWO 2.JPG
    RED TWO 2.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 33
  • RED 3.jpg
    RED 3.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 26

1971 sport

did you find a half cab? i have one that is in getting sanded and primed and will be done next week. i have a title and bulk head but that isnt in the best of shape. not sure what they are going for. dont see them much

Dboranch

Have steel half cab with bulkhead in Memphis for sale. Pm for pics and price

Status
Not open for further replies.