• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hanson Bumber Mass Buy !!!! BUY ENDS TODAY 9/10/04!!!!

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
YelloTx73 said:
I'm definetly interested. I've been eyeing that bumper for a few months now. Glad someone could get in touch with Hanson, as I had no luck what so ever. Let me know, I'm interested in a front and rear.
I had the same problem, getting in touch with them. I had the money and wanted to order the bumper but after weeks and several messages I gave up. Still like the bumper, but now I'm broke.

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
I had a hard time contacting Hanson myself via his web site. His email server kept kicking my emails back and contact by phone was my only route. Anyway Wayne has a well established business, a great guy to deal with and builds a great product. He will also be the first to admit that a puter isn’t his bag of tea Sooo hang in there guys and like I said I will post more info soon. The interest looks very good and the more the better. ;)

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
77TexasBronc said:
Broncrick, Send me some photos and I will post them for you.

TJK74 , These bumpers are well built and on the heavy side. I will ask about a weight for you. At least your in CA. shippings going to suck so hopfully we can get a great deal on the buy.

Cool if you can also find out if there is a price difference for them to be fitted for a 2"body lift. I'm not worried about shipping. He's about an hour and 20 mins from my place so i would most likely just take my truck and go pick them up myself. I was just wondering on the weight in comparison to the protofabs. That way I could mock up that weight on my rig and see how the ride height would be effected.

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
HotWheels said:
give me a general price. I have temp bumpers on right now...well they are standing against the wall anyhow....

Sorry Hotwheels, you are not allowed to participate in this buy. Your bronco looks good enough as it is and with these babies on there you would be untouchable %)

Just kidding, I should have some info for us next week and I have also given Wayne the URL to our site and invited him to sign up.