• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hanson Bumber Mass Buy !!!! BUY ENDS TODAY 9/10/04!!!!

hmgoy

Loc.
CHANDLER, AZ
bumpers!!

i need a rear and like the looks of that !! need a rpice and would like to know if he has em for a two inch body lift?

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
same question here, will a 8274 fit? let us know on the prices. also can you get gas can carrier on the rear?

Howdy

Loc.
Folsom, Ca
Re: rear bumper

vegasbronco1 said:
I am in the market for a rear bumper and would be interested depending on price and shipping. Also where exactly in california is he located?

I believe he is located near Salinas or Hollister.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Interested in rear w/carriers depending on price and shipping. Does it have a integrated 2" receiver?

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Re: rear bumper

vegasbronco1 said:
I am in the market for a rear bumper and would be interested depending on price and shipping. Also where exactly in california is he located?

vegasbronco1, and Awnrie69
here is his address

Hanson Enterprise
1054 H Terven Ave.
Salinas, CA 93901

and web site however theres not very many bronco bumpers listed.
http://www.hansonenterprise.com/bronco.htm

Last edited:
OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Re: bumpers!!

hmgoy said:
i need a rear and like the looks of that !! need a rpice and would like to know if he has em for a two inch body lift?

hmgoy, Yes he builds them for a 2" BL. I hope to get pricing this coming week.

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
73stallion said:
same question here, will a 8274 fit? let us know on the prices. also can you get gas can carrier on the rear?

73stallion, I will have to ask Wayne about the 8274. Yes he also can add a gas can and cooler carrier for the rear. I hope to get some pictures of these shortly and will post them up.

OP
OP

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
msweb said:
Interested in rear w/carriers depending on price and shipping. Does it have a integrated 2" receiver?

msweb, Yes he does have the 2" receiver. The second picture on this thread shows the rear bumper with a shackle and hitch slide into a 2" receiver.

kontinu

Loc.
mount holly
ctowery (nice truck) that dash is crazy too many gauges for me to handle. I need a pilots liscence first. I wish I had the money and time to make mine look like yours.

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
damn ctowery that is one ass kickin bronco, did he do both your bumpers cause i always liked bumpers like your front one, and i might get the bumper do to the fact i need a tire carrier so i might be in for the bumper and if the prices are right i might even be in for a front bumper too :)

4x4x289

holy crap ctowery. :eek: nice bronco. featured in a mag? i'd love to read about it.

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
OldieTwoShoes said:
damn ctowery that is one ass kickin bronco, did he do both your bumpers cause i always liked bumpers like your front one, and i might get the bumper do to the fact i need a tire carrier so i might be in for the bumper and if the prices are right i might even be in for a front bumper too :)

Hansons did the front one, Rickard Engineering did the rear storage bumper. Unfortunely I have no idea where they are located.

Cary

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
4x4x289 said:
holy crap ctowery. :eek: nice bronco. featured in a mag? i'd love to read about it.

Thanks for all the complements guys, I would love to get it in a mag:cool: . Maybe someday someone that can write will see it and want to do a writeup.

Cary