• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

hanson Rocker pics?

Sabas

Anyone have pics on the Hanson rockers, there is a mass buy going on & I want to see difference between capped & uncapped . Do you guys whom have them like them???
Thanks

Sabas:D

markyyg

Contributor
hanson rockers

i bought and installed a set and really like them. work great for body protection and a step. i had mine sprayed with reflex bed linner stuff. they come long, so i used the part i cut off to build the end caps. instal is as hard as you want to make it. tryed to add some pics but thay said they are too large! sometimes i dont understand high tech cr*p.