• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Harbor Freight jack coupon

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I picked one of these up this morning. It's $20 off of the sale price in the December flyer..... A good price if you need a cheap jack.
e4bc5e3d9d1d5e2f46419702d7938dd8.png

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
A guy handed me a 25% off coupon when I was there recently, saved some $$ not sure how often those come out

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
I have that jack, works great. No issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I got a circular in the mail with that jack for $74.99

Attachments

• 1201161222.jpg
    1201161222.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 67

cldonley

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Robinson, TX
Bought one for my airplane maintenance shop. Works great, but doesn't always have the total height I need.

OP
OP
Slowleak

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I got a circular in the mail with that jack for $74.99

Dang. That's a nice price. It is a little different from the one I got which is the low profile model. The low profile one actually lifts a little higher. Up to 19 3/4 inches.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Correct, bit the same one HalfCab posted but a little cheaper in case someone doesn't care whether it's the LP one or not...

Right n that's pretty good price.I have one of their floor jacks I drag around outside, been using it 6 or 7 yrs. For the price its hard to beat.

Thing is I have an old large Hein -Werner that needs sealls but just have took time to seal.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I have one of those along with one of the 1.5 ton aluminum jobs for the wifes RX-8. Never had any issues.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My problem is not having the right dang storage in the truck for it at the moment.. Def a must have. One in the garage has worked well for a long time

OP
OP
Slowleak

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia

68 EB

Loc.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Thanks for the info guys, works online also. Just type in the number thats in the barcode on the coupon (53118513) when checking out. Shipping was only $7 too!

OP
OP
Slowleak

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Thanks for the info guys, works online also. Just type in the number thats in the barcode on the coupon (53118513) when checking out. Shipping was only $7 too!

Be careful with the shipping. There is some fine print somewhere there that says they may charge more for overweight items. They could hit you with a charge in the next day or so....