• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hard top off...new WH safari top on...gotta love summer!

Louie

Bronco Guru
Just got my new WH safari top.....nice :cool: My kids like it too ;D ;D

Attachments

• Mike in EB 1.JPG
    Mike in EB 1.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Nic in EB 1.JPG
    Nic in EB 1.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Safari top on 2.JPG
    Safari top on 2.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 137

BLUE72

Looks great. I just had a new cage built for my bronco and was looking at the Safari top. I was wondering if you had relocate your wiper motor for the top to work.

stock74

The WH Safari Top works with either the STC or bestop windshield riser bracket. If you use the Bestop bracket then NO you do not need to relocate the wiper motor. If you use the STC bracket then a wiper motor dro bracket will be necessary. But since STC is out of business you will more then likely have to use the Bestop riser bracket if you do not already have an STC bracket.

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
I was going to get one of those, but SaddleUp is making me that will fight tight to my strange cage :) I cant wait for it to get here!

77B

Loc.
Bixby,Ok.
Kids Not Included!!!!

Just got my new WH safari top.....nice :cool: My kids like it too ;D ;D[/QUOTE]

That adds a C:cool::cool:L accent to your bronco.

Todd B.

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Nice summer top louie, I took my soft top off for the nice weather. Of course I will get caught in the rain before the the good weather passes, but who cares. Its like a whole new vehicle with no top or a safari top.

OP
OP
Louie

Louie

Bronco Guru
Yeah it's pretty quiet even on the highway...very little if at all flapping. It's also the STC version...but I already had the STC riser and the wiper motor dropped. I thought WH is still selling the STC risers but not sure since I didn't ask. Very adjustable too so I think they would fit just about any full cage. Liking it :cool:

Hogback

I thought WH is still selling the STC risers but not sure since I didn't ask. QUOTE]

they cant get the risers, no longer made. WH makes and sells the STC tops because there are plenty of risers out there already being used.

I got the best top version, but the wiper motor did take a little tweaking to clear. Maybe i'll go ahead and get the full soft top one day.

ruckindaddy

Loc.
San Diego
Thanks for posting pic, it looks great, as soon as I get the new cage Im getting one of those too.

Brandon

Last edited:
OP
OP
Louie

Louie

Bronco Guru
It's lookin' quite a bit different than it did 18 mos. ago...:-X :D :cool:

Attachments

• uncut 73 3.JPG
    uncut 73 3.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 23