• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Hard top - Raleigh suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
City: Wake Forest
Price: $ 350

Selling a complete hardtop that need a little love. Includes all glass, lift gate, and rear quarter mounting posts. Needs a couple dents pulled, new seals, and paint.

Cheap at $350/bo

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Selling a complete hardtop that need a little love. Includes all glass, lift gate, and rear quarter mounting posts. Needs a couple dents pulled, new seals, and paint.

Cheap at $350/bo
I’m looking for a halfcab top and bulkhead? Only be here in the South for a short time.

awest5321

Contributor
Loc.
Exit 79 on I85
I’m looking for a halfcab top and bulkhead? Only be here in the South for a short time.
I have a nice fiberglass halfcab with bulkhead. A few very minor scratches. Could use a new rear window. Its plexi-glass and a little foggy. Both are in primer. Good quality built top but not sure what brand. I can post pictures when I get to town later today. I'm located in Lanett, AL. $800

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
I have a nice fiberglass halfcab with bulkhead. A few very minor scratches. Could use a new rear window. Its plexi-glass and a little foggy. Both are in primer. Good quality built top but not sure what brand. I can post pictures when I get to town later today. I'm located in Lanett, AL. $800
If you could send me pictures I’d appreciate it but actually I’m looking for a steel top but you never know!
Thanks

Speedrdr

Contributor
Not so wise OLD owl
Loc.
Paris, MS
I’ve run a fiberglass halfcab in the past as well as a stock metal full top. Dont know how a metal half cab sounds, but the fiberglass 1/2 cab was very quiet. Even with headers and header mufflers that dumped in front of the rear tires, it was 100 times quieter than the stock full top.

Randy

awest5321

Contributor
Loc.
Exit 79 on I85
If you could send me pictures I’d appreciate it but actually I’m looking for a steel top but you never know!
Thanks
halfcab rear.jpg halfcab  side.jpg halfcab inside rear.jpg bulkhead.jpg

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Thanks for the pictures, it looks real nice, is the bulkhead a spare tire carrier?
I’ve run a fiberglass halfcab in the past as well as a stock metal full top. Dont know how a metal half cab sounds, but the fiberglass 1/2 cab was very quiet. Even with headers and header mufflers that dumped in front of the rear tires, it was 100 times quieter than the stock full top.

Randy
Hey Randy,
With fiberglass I worry about the Bronco body twist on the fiberglass causing cracks. Especially when you take off your doors.
Marvin

Last edited:

awest5321

Contributor
Loc.
Exit 79 on I85
They look real nice, is there a story to them, is that a paint and what color? Is the bulkhead a spare tire carrier? Why are you running plexiglass?
Thanks for the nice pictures,
Marvin
Top is in primer. Bulkhead is fiberglass so no it is not a spare tire carrier. Plexiglass was in it when I got it. Would cut a new piece or get glass if I keep it.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Top is in primer. Bulkhead is fiberglass so no it is not a spare tire carrier. Plexiglass was in it when I got it. Would cut a new piece or get glass if I keep it.
I’ll keep ya in mind, thanks for the information and pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.