• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Hardtop hoist (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
I use a boat winch mounted on side wall , nylon rope, and one snatch block.

I also want to invent a portable system. Something that folds up. But would be more like a stand. Four separate legs that would support the top. That way you can drive to a destination with your top on, then raise the top a few inches and drive out from under it.

Bronconewby

Loc.
Carthage

rockerZ71

Loc.
Lawrenceville GA
I saw that on CL this morning too. it looks nicer but I built something that does essentially the same thing from 3 2x6's, some ratchet straps, and one of those hand winch things from harbor freight. Then again with mine it was difficult to lower (it pretty much just falls without people holding it or having something a few inches underneath to catch it)

Status
Not open for further replies.