• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Has anybody used this harness?

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Seems pretty cheap for a 21 circuit harness (currently at $130)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/66-7...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cb83f6234

Judging by the quality of the printed material it looks cheap but that could be misleading. Has anyone heard of these or used them? I have a painless harness but it is the 12 circuit. But at $130 bucks, you could buy it just to add circuit if it is half way decent.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Yes there are several of us that have used it . I was pleased with mine But I used mine in the install with my 4BT . Worked great for that because nothing was stock and every thing had to be wire straight to a new item. Since you have your painless items going to every thing already I'd think it would be a good add on box.
... Be careful I think when I ordered mine I thought I'd order a 23 circuit but received less. I didn't think it'd be a problem, but I needed more than I got .

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
I got a 23 circuit E-Z Wiring harness for my bronco for christmas 2010. I have not installed it yet but it looks like a good harness. I know several people that have used this harness with no issues. They all said that it was easy to use and well worth the money.

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
me and my buddy installed that kit in his 77...worked great. you will have to figure some things out since its not a plug and play. we added extra wires where needed and had extra wires where we didnt need lol. i plan to use this kit again, and again...especially for the slammed 1/2 cab

OP
OP
L

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Well I bought it, and was going to use it for more circuits, after receiving it and seeing the quality of wire used, I sold my Painless Harness. Nice product at a nice price point. I figured it was a foreign knock of but it is a guy here in FL producing it.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
That is the one I used, Very happy with the quality. I will be back in St. Cloud Friday if you want to peek at it. Just send me a PM.

G's Baja Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sunny SO CAL
21 circuits sounds like a lot, my 75 fuse box has about 6 fuses, and I have 5 fuses for my EFI conversion (91 stang compu and harness)

Please enlighten me;D

Revelation

Bronco Guru
There are more circuits, with smaller loads on each, splitting up some of them.
Here is the list of wires in that harness.

Attachments

• Wiring.jpg
    Wiring.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 23