• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Has anyone ordered from LMC Trucks?

cpereira

Loc.
Belmont, *CA
Has anyone ordered from LMC Trucks? I want to order some seals for my tailgate and windshield and was wondering if the quality of their seals were good?

Deere4440

Loc.
Helena, MT
Only when I can't find it somewhere else. They are very pricey. Always get what I order, prompt and well packed. Quality seems good; but you pay for it.

Gordys74

Loc.
Southern Iowa
Yeah, me too. When ya have to bite the bullet, but I have to say their parts have always worked and they are fairly prompt.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I plan to when my lotto numbers come up. For now I will have to stay with JBG or BC. Just got their new catalog. $240 for a windshield hold down latch.........$80 at Toms

dksroland

Loc.
springfield, mo.
i've ordered some seals from them.including a windshield seal.<br>some things are a little higher, but its worth it to me since they are in K.C. and i can get my orders in just a couple days as apposed to 7-10 days comeing from the west coast.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have to disagree on one thing. LMC has by far the best prices on window seals and door seals, etc.. I got the kit that has:<br><br>Windshield seal<br>Back window seal<br>Right rear glass seal<br>Left rear glass seal<br>Upper door weather strips(both sides)<br>Lower Door weather strips (both sides)<br>Upper windshield frame seal<br>Lower windshield seal<br>Cowl Lacing kit<br>Quarter panel to top seals (both sides)<br>Air vent seals (both)<br><br>All for $149.00 :eek: :eek: and it is custom slotted for the chrome trim too! Catalogue price says $199.00, must be on sale at $149.00<br><br>Anyone else would charge that for 3 window seals. All of this would be $325+ anywhere else. <br><br>Everything else is more expensive though! :( :(<br><br>Blue71<br>

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Blue71,<br> You got the part # for that packages? I'm up for a new set of seals.....And for $149. a set I'll get 2........

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
they are cheaper on the seals..thats about it.<br><br>The part # for the standard kit is 49-9685<br>the slotted kit is 49-9686 either one is 149.95

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
alot of stuff is pricey but there were quite a few things i got from them for my 77 4x4 p/u that were cheaper than anywhere else i had found. stuff was always packed well and arrived fairly fast

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They have absolutely ZERO customer service.....you might as well be talking to an machine. As for seals, just order them straight from Dennis Carpenter and you'll be glad you did.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The seals should be in in a few days. I'll update you on the quality of them. I figure for that price, if even some of them are good It 'll be worth it. I'll keep you guys informed. The part numbers are corrct in the post above.<br><br>Blue71