• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Has the site been down or is it just me?

rflud

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Modesto, CA
I haven't be able to get to this site since yesterday night. Anybody else experience this? I've had no trouble getting to other sites.

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
Yeah I was also going through withdrawal. Had to go out and work on the bronco just to get my fix of broncos each day. :)

OP
OP
R

rflud

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Modesto, CA
I figured it was happening to everyone. I pinged the website and kept getting "Destination net unreachable". I'd say John's ISP is having some trouble with one of their routers.<br>

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
FLAME ON PEEPS ;D I'd rather have a hornet's nest shoved down my pants and beaten like a bongo than to go another second without the CB.com ?:? ?:? withdrawl sucks :mad:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[quote author=howiebilt link=board=5;threadid=13935;start=0#104727 date=1044306646]<br>FLAME ON PEEPS ;D I'd rather have a hornet's nest shoved down my pants and beaten like a bongo than to go another second without the CB.com ?:? ?:? withdrawl sucks :mad:<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>Well that was my lmao for the day - I can just see our BroncoGod Howie with a hornet's nest shoved down his pants..................hahahahahhahahah!

VBH289

Loc.
Colorado
I was just able to access this sight now, I have been trying for the past two days! But good to see all is still here ;)

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
My 1st time back on since the weekend............Couldn't get online on sunday. CB.com AWOL?

tonto

Bronco Guru
[quote author=rflud link=board=5;threadid=13935;start=0#104684 date=1044303249]<br>I haven't be able to get to this site since yesterday night. Anybody else experience this? I've had no trouble getting to other sites.<br>[/quote]<br>I haven't been able to get to C.B. since Friday, spent my web time over at P.O.R. over the weekend.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes, the site was down from Sun morning to just before noon Mon. No need to go into the problem, but hopefully I yelled at them enough that it won't be an issue again. :p<br><br>Sorry for the hassle.