• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Have you see this??!

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
This thing festers up every few months like a case of Herpes...:-X

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
That doesn't just seem wrong...it is wrong, take the motor and wrap it up in those floormats and drop it off a cliff, get some FORD power in it and lift it.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I have now dropped a tear in my cup of coffee!

MURDERERS!!!!

I think I will be ok with therapy...............Chevy in a Ford????? and then the mats to top it off..............

I am sorry doctor, it didn't all start with my mother, but with a teal, bastardized Early Bronco I saw one day........

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I love that thing !!!! I don't care if it has a bowtie under the hood ... I can always use another boat anchor ... the body is excellent and It would make a great street pounder . 15K :eek:

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have seen that. It has been for sale since at least december 03. It seems wrong to me but if you check out the other muscle cars the guy has for sale you won't be disappointed. Even taking an EB and making it a cheech and chong rig bothers me, I have no doubt this guy did it well.

Dennis

Loc.
Northern California
howiebilt said:
I love that thing !!!! I don't care if it has a bowtie under the hood ... I can always use another boat anchor ... the body is excellent and It would make a great street pounder . 15K :eek:

I do to. Its very clean. If it was more reasonable, I'd probably bid on it.