• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Haven't been very active for a while......new bumper design! Unlike ANY others!!

OP
OP
73bronco

73bronco

This one ended up a little higher than I wanted...I overcompensated for the body lift. Straight on it is just about level with the bottom of the fender but the fender would possibly still get some damage. I will be working on one for myself very soon and will post more pictures once it is on. No rear bumper in the works as of yet but I will come up with a nice match to it!

@Heus...Thanks!! I may have to play with that a little on my bumper build and see how it works out!

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
Great looking bumper!!! If you decide to make it with the plate I would be VERY interested.... especially with a matching rear. Awesome work. Let us know when you start production.

bwilson293

Loc.
Clarkston
Im interested. let me know when you get the matching rear. I'm in the market and really like the lines. Nice work.

camomog

Loc.
Reno, Nv.
I like the bumper and think it is a cool design. I would like to see a little wrap on the front fender around the corner and would like a price as many have noted. Good looking bumper though.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
I like the design as well? Price?

Like another stated, definitely looks to be a bit too high. Could probably come down at least 1" to 1.5" and I think that would look about right.

Also like the look of the plate in there but looks pretty good without the plate as well. Could be an option if you decided to build the bumper! Let us know!

Do you have a pic of the profile from the side? Would like to see that if you have as well but really like it.

OP
OP
73bronco

73bronco

I haven't thought about pricing yet. I need to make a couple more of them to get more of an idea about how labor intensive they are. As soon as I decide whether or not to make them I will post up with pricing and time frames! Right now I am looking for the type of constructive criticism I have gotten so far!

Thanks for the input, everyone! Please keep it coming! I will try to dig up a few more pics if possible.