• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Having a little weekend fun

ricks77eb

Loc.
Deer Park, Texas
Went to a local offroad shop yesterday to have a little fun.

Attachments

• 05 Car Crush 3.jpg
    05 Car Crush 3.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 05 Car Crush 9.jpg
    05 Car Crush 9.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 05 Car Crush 10.jpg
    05 Car Crush 10.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 103

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Looks like a good substitute for rocks since there isn’t any to be found in our area plus a great practice run for the Monday morning commute.

What shop is this? I am looking for someone to setup some gears for me in a D44 however I would really like to be involved so that I would feel comfortable with setting up my own in the future.

OP
OP
ricks77eb

ricks77eb

Loc.
Deer Park, Texas
2badrotties said:
Nice pictures. Gonna submit one for calendar next year ?

Thanks 2bad, I got to be in the first calendar (Dec. 2004). I have a number of projects getting ready for the Bronco right now (1/2 finished 351 on the stand, new wiring harness sitting on the shelf, BC tank on the way thanks to the group buy, and a custom dash I am working on for when the new wiring harness goes in). Once all that is done I will freshen up the paint and maybe submit another picture for the 2007 calendar.

Rick

OP
OP
ricks77eb

ricks77eb

Loc.
Deer Park, Texas
77TexasBronc said:
Looks like a good substitute for rocks since there isn’t any to be found in our area plus a great practice run for the Monday morning commute.

What shop is this? I am looking for someone to setup some gears for me in a D44 however I would really like to be involved so that I would feel comfortable with setting up my own in the future.

The name of the shop is B-n-C Offroad in Pasadena off of Shaver and Westside, here is a link to his web site.

http://bncoffroad.com/main.htm

Kevin does a lot of high dollar rigs that do not see much if any wheelin. They did the setup in my D-44 (gears and TrueTrac) about 2 years ago and I have not had any trouble with it. As far as letting you be involved with the install, it never hurts to ask he is a pretty nice guy. Tell him Bronco Rick sent you.

Rick

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
The only way those photos could be cooler would be if those vehicles being drivin on were J@@ps.