• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hawaii Logo Teeshirts

Rocky1977Bronco

Loc.
Kapolei Hawaii
The Hawaii logo teeshirts are ready to order. If anyone wants to order any let me know.

Attachments

• CBH Logo.jpg
    CBH Logo.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Club Shirt.jpg
    Club Shirt.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 103

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Rocky,
You know I need one with my yellow bronco on it.....
Plus did you notice that the diff is on the wrong side?

OP
OP
Rocky1977Bronco

Rocky1977Bronco

Loc.
Kapolei Hawaii
Here are a few more.

Attachments

• black tshirt.jpg
    black tshirt.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 271
  • long sleeve tshirt.jpg
    long sleeve tshirt.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 272
  • sweatshirt.jpg
    sweatshirt.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 273
  • yellow tshirt.jpg
    yellow tshirt.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 271

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
Rocky,
You know I need one with my yellow bronco on it.....
Plus did you notice that the diff is on the wrong side?

Wow, leave that to complete enthusiasts to go " nice pic, but someone drew it wrong" That's awesome, great looking pic, whats the price and shipping to 72761? :cool: I need opne of those pineapples I keep hearing about to come with it.

76 crew

Loc.
Kahaluu, Hawaii
Rocky, i don't know how much work it would be, but if the guys from the mainland want to buy shirts, maybe they could sent their own high resolution pics, and get the bronco hawaii logo with their own truck in it, rather than one of our trucks.

i'm sure it would be a couple bucks more, but it's a little more personalized, after all the bronco itself is not the logo. its like going to a harley davidson dealer half way around the world, and getting your bike on their shirt with their logo.

...but i'm not doing anything, wouldn't know how, so i'd hate to volunteer someone elses hard work, just making a suggestion.

OP
OP
Rocky1977Bronco

Rocky1977Bronco

Loc.
Kapolei Hawaii
Rocky, i don't know how much work it would be, but if the guys from the mainland want to buy shirts, maybe they could sent their own high resolution pics, and get the bronco hawaii logo with their own truck in it, rather than one of our trucks.

i'm sure it would be a couple bucks more, but it's a little more personalized, after all the bronco itself is not the logo. its like going to a harley davidson dealer half way around the world, and getting your bike on their shirt with their logo.

...but i'm not doing anything, wouldn't know how, so i'd hate to volunteer someone elses hard work, just making a suggestion.

Yep, he is willing to put anyones Bronco in the logo, shirts just cost a little more to cover his labor. Guess it takes a while to add the truck in the Logo.