• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

He or She thats the question

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Is your EB a He or a She/ and what do you call her/him? Mine is a She, her name is Ginger. Paint color is Hot Ginger Metallic. My dog is also named Ginger, we had her first.

Attachments

• CIMG0199.jpg
    CIMG0199.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 88
  • CIMG0077.JPG
    CIMG0077.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 72

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
EB is a he named phred
Big bronco is a he also named BUFF (big ugly fat f*&ker);D

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Mine's a "He". I don't have very many problems with the old goat, but when I do, he doesn't let me know about them until I have to fix them. So definitely a "He". No real name for mine, although I have called him a few choice ones in our time together.

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
Mine is called "thing" so I guess its a he. It really is more like me than my wife. It's old, slow, cold blooded and ugly but when it's needed it comes thru.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My wife's is a "she" and mine is a "he". Never thought about it that way, but coincidence I guess.

sriha

Mine is a "he," doesn't cause too many problems and not afraid to get dirty or beat up. Plus I don't think girls have a stick, maybe when I got to the auto it will be crossgender.;) Sometimes I call him Big Red but mainly just Bronco. In highschool my friends called it the short bus even though it looked nothing like it, my current car does though (bright yellow xterra) so sometimes I will refer to him as that. Never understood where that one came from.?:?

kayakersteve

Loc.
Western NY State
Not at all...Didn't mean for it to sound that way. I figured you had read that thread and just didn't want to hijack it. No hard feelings....keep on typing.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
A He, and maybe a Rebel, depending on availability of vanity plates.. ;D

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
I prefer “she” but Miss Titty doesn’t care as long as the hood is warm.:)

Attachments

• camera 006 (Medium).jpg
    camera 006 (Medium).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 24