• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

He or She thats the question

70_Steve

Old Guy
Never really thought about it. It doesn't have a name but I usually refer to it as a SOB and sometimes a MF:-X. So, I guess that makes it a "he".

acmefl

Loc.
Florida
Mine's a she.
Anything that can cause that much pleasure sometimes and that much pain others, has to be a "she". ;D
A

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I have Tweety and New Port and I need a name for my 66 black Rat Rod roadster. I am thinking mouse or mini mouse. Any ideas? and they are all shes.

Attachments

• what 091.jpg
    what 091.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 9

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Bronco is named "Chipper" from the 300 six being an Industrial motor off of a large wood chipper. So I guess after the heart transplant Chipper became a woman with the heart of a man.

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I usually refer to my vehicles by their factory given name, but I'm having issues with the 2 Bronco's cause no one ever knows which one I'm talking about.

Far as gender, I'm kinda falling into the it's an "it" category. If I had to choose they are male, 4x4's seem more masculine to me. If I had a car I guess it would be a "her" but the day I stoop to buying a car I want my head examined anyway.

1970mule

Bronco Guru
mine is a he i guess because he is a stubborn bastard and i just want to beat his ass more than not but when its good its great. i named him GUNROCK.

sriha

Far as gender, I'm kinda falling into the it's an "it" category. If I had to choose they are male, 4x4's seem more masculine to me. If I had a car I guess it would be a "her" but the day I stoop to buying a car I want my head examined anyway.

+1 I feel that way sometimes too.

toeneez

Mines a she, cuz every now and then she's a bitch... but in the end, she always puts out.