• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Head Count for SOB9 pre-run at Browns Camp.

Will I be at Browns Early

• YES

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ORVP

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
Ok, I need to see how many will be attending the pre-run before SOB9.
This will be from Aug. 20-24, 2005 @ Browns Camp, Oregon.

Last edited:

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Mike, I may go out that weekend to prerun some of the trails for the SOB run. (We are planing to just make it a day run) It will depend on whether Robert gets the 70 EB I gave hime together by then. (It will also be a test run for it) Right now it has the body off and he's patching the rear frame up before he starts swapping his drivetrain in. BTW, Are you still planning to be availabe to lead a run friday? We have about 12 people right now that have signed up. I expect to have at least that many more by that time so we will probably want to split it into 3 groups. (Right now we are balancing between 1 and 2) If so I currently have you on the list as the 3rd. group if we need it. (Tom Dummer looks like it is in the air as to whether he will be able to do a friday run or not)

Off topic but did Dan George get the video to you he put together? I picked it up from him yesterday and I was pretty impressed with it. It made me tense up all over again watching the 7 UP stuff.

GoFastCrackPipe

Loc.
Salem area
I'll be out there on the 19th and 20th if everything works out. I'll be taking it easy though... don't want to break anything important the week before SOB. :cool:

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
GoFastCrackPipe said:
I'll be out there on the 19th and 20th if everything works out. I'll be taking it easy though... don't want to break anything important the week before SOB. :cool:
Dan, you did a great job putting that DVD together. Thanks. You were right about having 2 angles on 7 Up. Definately gave it more perspective.