• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Daze Head Count!???

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Yeah, we will come in from the South but I'm going home via Phoenix. I grew up there, so I'm gonna go back a see a few of the old stompin' grounds on the way back to Texas. Maybe grab a Ladmo burger? LOL....

Thanks much for the offer - see ya in a few days!!

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
BTTT.......Just got the rebuilt t-case put in. Hopefully the 408 doesn't eat that one too. Got new trailer tires today as well. I can't wait to get out of town and do some wheeling. I am getting excited.

coachbarnes - There are 8 broncos coming from AZ. Most of us are leaving Phoenix Thurs. morning. If you would like to join a convoy, let us know when you will be blowing through.

........Cool stuff:cool:! We will be waiting!!;D Can't Wait either!...My wife also really is wanting to hit that desert also! She love that place!...And that makes me love it even more since I get to hit dirt!

SDlivin

Loc.
San Diego
weather.com is currently calling for a chance of rain out there this coming weekend. Fingers crossed......

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
DAMMM!! Giving the Bronco a once over to make sure everything is working since I haven't taken it out in months, flipped on the ARB's and got a leak in the rear! :mad:

...and I wanted to watch the 9ers woop the skins! :(

Bundy

Bronco Guru
DAMMM!! Giving the Bronco a once over to make sure everything is working since I haven't taken it out in months, flipped on the ARB's and got a leak in the rear! :mad:

...and I wanted to watch the 9ers woop the skins! :(

I have some 5MM ferrules if you need em- my front ARB line leaks all the friggin time.

I think the rain will be a nice change this year- keeps the dust down and will provide us with some fun mud holes ;D

cafyrman

Loc.
Poway, CA
I think the rain will be a nice change this year- keeps the dust down and will provide us with some fun mud holes ;D

The NWS put out a Special Weather Statement this AM which read, in part:

A SIGNIFICANT PACIFIC STORM COULD AFFECT SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA LATE FRIDAY THROUGH SATURDAY....WITH PRECIPITATION SPREADING ACROSS ALL OF SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA FRIDAY NIGHT...BECOMING HEAVY AT TIMES LATE FRIDAY NIGHT INTO EARLY SATURDAY. SHOWERS COULD LINGER INTO SATURDAY EVENING. THE SNOW LEVEL COULD LOWER TO 5000 TO 5500 FEET LATE FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY. THERE IS THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT RAINFALL RANGING FROM 1 TO 2 INCHES NEAR THE COAST...TO AROUND 5 INCHES IN THE MOUNTAINS. SNOWFALL OF 1 TO 2 FEET WITH LOCALLY GREATER AMOUNTS IS POSSIBLE IN THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS OF THE MOUNTAINS OF SAN BERNARDINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTIES. THUNDERSTORMS ARE ALSO POSSIBLE LATE FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY.

Could be invigorating just getting there. Hopefully everyone did the heater mod?

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
The NWS put out a Special Weather Statement this AM which read, in part:

A SIGNIFICANT PACIFIC STORM COULD AFFECT SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA LATE FRIDAY THROUGH SATURDAY....WITH PRECIPITATION SPREADING ACROSS ALL OF SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA FRIDAY NIGHT...BECOMING HEAVY AT TIMES LATE FRIDAY NIGHT INTO EARLY SATURDAY. SHOWERS COULD LINGER INTO SATURDAY EVENING. THE SNOW LEVEL COULD LOWER TO 5000 TO 5500 FEET LATE FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY. THERE IS THE POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT RAINFALL RANGING FROM 1 TO 2 INCHES NEAR THE COAST...TO AROUND 5 INCHES IN THE MOUNTAINS. SNOWFALL OF 1 TO 2 FEET WITH LOCALLY GREATER AMOUNTS IS POSSIBLE IN THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS OF THE MOUNTAINS OF SAN BERNARDINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTIES. THUNDERSTORMS ARE ALSO POSSIBLE LATE FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY.

Could be invigorating just getting there. Hopefully everyone did the heater mod?

PERFECT...Only been to the park once in the rain! About this time of year too. In fact I came via Julian pulling a trailer with my jeep while it was snowing1 Now THAT was fun! ;>)

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I have some 5MM ferrules if you need em- my front ARB line leaks all the friggin time.

Thanks Bundy. The leak is in the rear housing

Here's a weather update for Borrego Springs:

Attachments

• Weather Forecast - Borrego Springs, CA - Local & Long Range - Wunderground_1320800876392.png
    Weather Forecast - Borrego Springs, CA - Local & Long Range - Wunderground_1320800876392.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 20

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Hey - I was told it NEVER rains down there and it would be 70's and SUNNY! 😏. I don't like getting my EB dirty! 😜

Leaving @ 4:30 am mañana - see y'all there!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
according to my iphone, borrego springs is only calling for showers saturday. lot less than here by the coast!

big jim

Looks like I'll be rolling out tomorrow afternoon after the wife gets off work. I will be pulling the toy hauler and she will be driving the bronco. it is onlt about 50 miles but i sure hope it dosn't snow on us. Looking foward to meeting all of you.
Brian

Mr Rags

Contributor
Putting on the finishing touches, leaving at 5:30 to beat the Phoenix traffic. See you all there!

RT

Bronco Guru
Looks like I'm out . I get to help train the cheap contractors how to do our work badly ( they don't need help there) before we get laid off:mad:

You guys have a great time , see ya in Moab !! as far as I know;D

Dusty

Bronco Guru
We'll be there Friday night. I was going to take Friday off and show up in the AM, but I missed a couple days of work recently from being sick, so I need to catch up.