• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Head count - whos still voting

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
ME, I am still voting and I can see that a few others are as well. We are getting killed after two great months of being on top. I think we are about 200 behind where we were last month at this time. I really think we need the icon up top like the other sites instead of the very dark bottom of the pages.

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
once at work when I am doing server backups
once at home when I am reading the Bronco board.
TOFIC

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Every weekday at least once sometimes 2-3 times between work, my computer at home as well as my wifes ;D But we're still getting stomped by 308 ?:?

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I'm religous about it. Once in the AM at home, once in the AM at work - that's 12 votes per week from me - 48 per month.
I see we're only at 553 for the month - GOLLY! we had over 1,000 the last couple months. I think people relaxed.
Need to crank up the team intensity! ;D