• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

header question

fire bronc

Loc.
iowa
Mustang Shorty 5.0 Headers,i Know There Is A Problem With Them Hitting The Passside Frame Rail.do All Brands Have This Problem And Styles.theres A Ton Of Headers On Ebay For Stangs Cheap,will The Equel Legnth Ones Work As It Looks Like Theres A Big Diffrence In The Tube Shape,or How About The Ones Made For 94-95 Cobra Mustang. * Input Anybody* How Much Mods Had To Go Into Yours If You Used Any Of These.i Have A 5.0 Fuel Inj.,mini Starter,c4 Auto A 2'' Body Lift If This Makes Any Diffrence On Fittement.

Amac70

ME
There cheap buy a pair and figure out how to make them work. I run mustang shorty headers, the passenger side frame rail issue was fixed in less then ten minutes by just bolting it up and seeing what i had to do to make it work. You can either move the collector a little bit or do what i did weld a a piece of tubing on it that fit and went the direction it needed to go and put a new collector on the end of that so it can still be removed.