• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hedman Header 89410 high pinion

SavageBurro

Does anyone know if the Hedman Header 89410 will interfere with high pinion and/or driveline to hp? I understand that every hp install is a bit different, as is every lift - but if anyone has experience using these, I would love to hear. I understand they clear the manual clutch linkage (which is great).

I'm trying to find a header to work with manual clutch linkage and a hp 60 that I narrowed to 64 wms, w 4" lift.

Thx!

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
You might want to try the wild horses shorty headers. Could try calling bcbroncos also and see if their headers would clear of your want some really nice ones.

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

Thank you. Yeah I already have some unknown brand long tube headers that will not work and I have some shorties made for auto that dump out right at the clutch. There's a local guy selling the hedmans and I was just hopn someone was able to make em work. They definitely do not hang as low as my other headers.

You're right... I shld just bite the bullet and spend full freight on some new ones designed to fit. I hate to spend more on this engine since im going to likely do an explorer 5.0 and 4r70w swap this next year.

Thx again

OP
OP
SavageBurro

SavageBurro

Most of the explorers I've seen in my area are going to have the 40P heads. Pretty sure 302 headers will not fit. Dangit.