• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello B.C. Broncos? Chucks 24 gallon main tank what is going on here?

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone still not got theirs? I was hoping to hear something a couple of weeks ago. Hope they didn't forget me :(

Last edited:

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
I'm sure they didn't forget you. I haven't recieved mine yet either. I talked to Gretchen the other day and she told me it was because I had order some other stuff with it and they wanted to ship it all together. Give 'em a call.

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tgure said:
Have you called them to see where you are on the list? ;D

Yes I called about a month ago and was told I was in the last shipment and that would be shipped around the 16th of may. I have not been charged for the balance due though.

vap13

I hav'nt recieved mine yet either, what seems strange is when I go to my account on the BC web site I don,t see the tank like its on backorder. I will have to call them tomorrow. I'm not in a hurry I just don't want to be left out

Paul

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
looks like they did forget me %)
I contacted chuck and he asked if I paid my deposit and I sent him a copy/paste from my paypal acct showing I paid.........

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Will call again today if i get home early enough
still no news :( :(

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
mustangmarty said:
I'm sure they didn't forget you. I haven't recieved mine yet either. I talked to Gretchen the other day and she told me it was because I had order some other stuff with it and they wanted to ship it all together. Give 'em a call.

:'( all I ordered was the tank

baby_blue

Loc.
Laramie, WY
I was going to put my tank in today. Do you think that is going to happen? :'(

Attachments

• snow 015a.JPG
    snow 015a.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
baby_blue said:
I was going to put my tank in today. Do you think that is going to happen? :'(

Send some snow this way!

Just wish I'd have heard something from BC Broncos yesterday :'(

Bear1911

I called back in May and spoke to Chuck as my CC had not been charged for the deposit. He said that it would not be charged until it shipped.

I will call back on Monday to confirm. I need the tank before my July trip to Tellico.

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
icebreaker88 said:
Waiting 3 months to save $30 on a tank dont seem to be that great of a deal %) but thats just my opinion
It was a good deal if I'd have gotten it in May when I needed it. Wanted some more time before our anniv run in July to get some things done.

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
this is f-ING crazy
a friend ordered one in mid may (NOT PART OF MASS BUY!!!) and he already got his :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
and I had just said in the last bitch thread that Duffs and BC have never screwed up with my orders. :mad:

OP
OP
77BroncoWag

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ok.............
now I'm being ignored???????????
was supposed to hear something friday
I emailed early this am before work and thought at least a call or email today
%) %) %) %)
uhhh nope ?:? :mad:

oh and yes they have had $50 of my money since the mass buy started late feb/early march :p

maybe they will offer *free* shipping :p

Last edited:

Bear1911

77BroncoWag said:
ok.............
now I'm being ignored???????????
was supposed to hear something friday
I emailed early this am before work and thought at least a call or email today
%) %) %) %)
uhhh nope ?:? :mad:

oh and yes they have had $50 of my money since the mass buy started late feb/early march :p

maybe they will offer *free* shipping :p

I called today, BC's has been closed since 6/2. They will be open tomorrow according to the message on their recorder.

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
I doubt chuck is ignoring you.. looks like they were simply closed... they go on some runs from time to time too.

If you have until July to get it installed, I wouldnt sweat it.. as long as you have a new filler neck hose (napa auto) it is only an afternoon/day to install... not fun.. but not hard.

Give them some time to repspond to you.. they arent WALMART .. there are a handful of people that work there to do everything from fab the parts, to box, ship, pay bills, take orders, update the web site, clean and tool the shop, work on broncos, do paper work, pay taxes, do adverts, do marketing, and respond to phone calls... not saying you should expect slow service, that has never been my experience with chuck. .. just sometimes there are things goin on besides what we are thinking about. I can tell you that if you want to talk to chuck.. call between 4 and 5 pm Pacific Time.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Spoke to BC last week as I too was in the mass buy and they said that no new tanks had come in from the last order. I am in no hurry but I'd like to go visit chuck this summer and pick up my tank and probably another 1000 dollars worth of stuff. Can you hear me Chuck??