• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello Guys, finally feel like my build is worthy to post

OP
OP
Sylar

Sylar

Loc.
Cleveland, TX
Full Disclosure!

OK, I will fess up. when I went to take the Bronco out for its' first shakedown run (to calibrate the digital speedo) It had mysteriously dropped 3rd gear :mad:
So I was VERY frustrated because I just KNEW I would be driving it around soon... I had to backburner it in order to blow off some steam and not do something I would later regret. While I was on Bronco hiatus, I built a tow rig, and got my dream car (of course I had to modify them both! I got a 1991 GMC 1500 stepside and converted it into a 454SS truck (although it is a 468). And the 2004 Corvette (with 5200 original miles) I had to upgrade the stereo/nav and do wheels/rotors on it. Here are the pictures to summarize my distractions.. but now I am back on track with the Bronco !
vette.jpg

interior.jpg

blkdriverside.jpg

vettenav.jpg

vetteamps.jpg

Here's the tow rig
bruiserpaint.jpg

bruiserfreshpaintrear.jpg

bruiserengine.jpg

468 CID with 3" exhaust dumped behind Y-pipe and Magnaflow Rumbles !

Of course here's the NEXT project in line after the Bronco! 1970 Maverick Grabber

imgp0303.jpg

imgp0304.jpg

OP
OP
Sylar

Sylar

Loc.
Cleveland, TX
A couple interior pix as requested

Well I did find a couple interior pictures of Silverback, I will post more detailed views when I take more!

silverbackinterior.jpg

silverbackint2.jpg

ENJOY!

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Nice looking truck, vette, but more importantly the interior on the bronco looks bad ass!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
the Bronco tops the list, followed by the Grabber ;)

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Just discovered and read through your build. Nice job. Thanks for the weather striping prep advice. I will be installing new weather striping in a few weeks. Keep the updates coming, you have fine looking rig there.

Fred