• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Its a? wait for it lol as bad a shape that it is in I would say trail. i,l get some pics as soon as i can...

The suspense is killing me. Mine saw a lot of trail in the past. The PO made it street-drivable again. It is now a DD for me. It's all good. Welcome to our site.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Welcome aboard! You have come to the right place to learn about your early bronco or just to hang out with other owners!;)

OP
OP
R

royo

Loc.
knox tn
OK then

OK guys this thing is RUFF i bought it this way. it was coming from pull apart they would not give him anything for it so he was on his way to the shredder. when i first laid eyes on it I had to have it . the p.o. also informed me that it came with a carol Shelby cobra truck limited edition race hood lol and boat gas tanks that float

Picture903.jpg

Picture904.jpg

Picture905.jpg

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Shredder!?!
Dude those '66 parts are fuggin gold!

Excellent Save!

What's the Vin? If it's U13... woohoo!

OP
OP
R

royo

Loc.
knox tn
2X! that thing is sweet!!

how much did ya pay for it?

400$ with the tires I cant hardly stand the hack job on the rear I think a set of flares are in order or new panels I put a msd 6al own to make it run that big carb wanted to flood it out lol

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
There should be a VIN tag on the kick panel - I don't think '66 had it on the glove box door.
It'll also be stamped into the frame on the passenger side below the firewall.

I see a lot of good stuff there. Way to go!

Do you still have the PO's (previous owner) telephone #? Gotta ask him about the history. Where's the original bumpers?

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm digging the c-clamp hard top holder. I love seeing stuff like that , mine had vise-grips for a window handle for about 15 years.

It might be a little ruff , but you ought to see my trail rig.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I'm digging the c-clamp hard top holder.
It doesn't look like the original top, and that's one of the reason's I'm wondering if that was originally a roadster. I don't know enough about them to tell from the pictures. Just a hint here and there.
Need to get Tim (Eaglesnest) on this thread.