• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hello

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
U15 It's a wagon, sorry, not a roadster. But those are still some nice parts that you can only find on '66's.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
'66 U15

Well Mark looks confirmed to be a U15. At first I thought it might me a U13 because of the doors being added from a later model. And then the gate too. You can definitely tell it is an early one (Budd Body most likely) with the eyebrow grill, early hood (multiple struts underneath) and the rain gutter above the driver's side floor pan. So still a good find at that! Also, the vin tag indicates a special ordered dso code. Can't tell what is special other than there are 6 digits to the dso instead of the standard two.

OP
OP
R

royo

Loc.
knox tn
hello

We put the smaller tires back on for a bit till we get the fender flares . we also put in some new to us bronco seats. i,ll get pic of them in a bit

Picture1033.jpg

Picture1034.jpg

Picture1035.jpg

Picture1036.jpg

Picture1037.jpg

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Not sure where the military tags would be, but look for anything that says USAF on it.