• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help figure out lift size

gpeplau

Hey guys, last Sept I picked up a 75 bronco that had a lift on it. The previous owner didnt know the exact size and it looks like a 3.5". Is there a way to tell because I need to buy some radius arm bushings and I dont know what angle to go with. Here are some pictures of the suspension.
Also, just by looking at my rear axle housing, can you tell what type of bearing I have? Im thinking large bearing

RuIh40m

Ywnp5if

pUCDz9d

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Measure from the top of the axle tube to the bottom of the frame stock hieght is about 7in for the front and 6in for the rear. Whatever you have above that is your lift. usually your best bet for bushings is to go with 7 degree on any lift as most broncos had very little caster from the factory and need all they can get.