• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help me figure a price on my bronco

BAD ROD

When my parents divorced (in the 1990's), my dad claimed their 1957 Thunderbird E series was worth $500. It was just a 30 something year old car. My mom's lawyer asked, "are you saying that you could replace that car for $500?" My dad said, yes. So the lawyer said, I will buy your thunderbird for $500, so we can more easily spilt the value in half.....ha, ha, ha.....my dad said no, and decided to raise his estimate of the value of the car. He still owns it....

OP
OP
david heater

david heater

Loc.
Westminster,Co
Thank you all,

I agreed today to have it appraised...this should be interesting. I asked if this person knew what a built bronco was and was told no.
Guess I will see how this comes out next.

stang67

Loc.
TN
If it comes down to it, I vote cut it in half and give her the ass end. Should have done that to my ex

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Exactly,
This is what I tried to get my lawyer to tell her lawyer, I have built it for me for a purpose. It is far from restored as her lawyer thinks it is. It is a labor of love for me. I told him 3k based on current economic conditions, and finding someone with money to part with if it comes to that. They think it is worth over 10K...I said good luck, and now I have to back up my statement...

That sux bro.. :( Good luck

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
dont tell the estimator about all the after market stuff.. the est. will be low.. if it gets out of hand find someone you trust to buy if for cheap, then sale it back when the dust settles.. I would do that for you if you were in kansas.. and would even let you store it where you choose..