• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help finding the Owner

67kato

Loc.
Beekman
Hi All,

Looking for some help to locate a '66 baby blue LUBR in Colorado. I am building a '74 and i like the stance. Heres a link to a youtube video of it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow02_vrBh_M). The guys handle is Sean Pelc. i couldnt figure out how to get in touch with him.

Any help is appreciated!
John

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome aboard John and best of luck in your quest...

TTownEP

I assume you are the John who commented on the video? He should get an email from YouTube that someone commented. You've probably already done the most likely contact to succeed.

Montoya

If you're looking for the tire size, when I pause the video looking at the spare I can see a 305 70 R17. Anyone else confirm?

I can't recognize the center cap on the back wheels. They look like Ultra wheels but there are a lot of similar wheels out there.

JoePro

He’s not too far away from me and sold a few on eBay. I’ll see if I can find his user name

JoePro