• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help, stock seat belt installation in a Ranger!

G8tor38

Ok guys I am at the end of the 2 year rebuild and I am trying to install the seat belts. Can anyone tell me the order these things go in as far as the washer placements and such. Do the washers go under the carpet to fill th void in the bed? are there washers that go on the carpet? Help I want to ride and do it legally.

1. palce washers under carpet. (I know should have been done before carpet)
2. slide bolt through belt base.
3. screw bolt in hole.

Am I close, is there a step I am missing?

Also can you tell me how to post pics, I am on the final stretch and would like to post pics on the build and get feed back on the final product.

thanks

farnorthdan

Loc.
Eagle River, Alaska
I just finished a new carpet install in my stock 73', the big flat washer was on top of the old carpet and not under. Mine was belt hardware ontop of big washer with bolt through all and into tub mount...hope that helps and i may be wrong but that was how mine was befor tearing everything out..

dan

Explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raphine, Virginia
Ok guys I am at the end of the 2 year rebuild and I am trying to install the seat belts. Can anyone tell me the order these things go in as far as the washer placements and such. Do the washers go under the carpet to fill th void in the bed? are there washers that go on the carpet? Help I want to ride and do it legally.

1. palce washers under carpet. (I know should have been done before carpet)
2. slide bolt through belt base.
3. screw bolt in hole.

Am I close, is there a step I am missing?

Also can you tell me how to post pics, I am on the final stretch and would like to post pics on the build and get feed back on the final product.
thanks

Become a contributor. I think everyone that uses this site should support it, but just my opinion.