• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

help with finding Dennis Carpenter parts...

komodo72

Loc.
Tennessee
Some of you said you hood gotten your front grill from him. Well in his catolog i cant find the front grill or the stock hood. I am looking for both in metal. Help please i gotta order tomorrow... If anyone else carries these and yall have had good luck when em plz let me know.

OP
OP
komodo72

komodo72

Loc.
Tennessee
no hoods in steel???? thats not good. with my habits and luck there is no way a fiberglass hood will hold up!

OP
OP
komodo72

komodo72

Loc.
Tennessee
i jsut printed off the online catolog and page 13 is gas tank and related parts... is that page 13 in his mail order catolog? well as long as i have the part number i should be good thanks. now all i need is an orginal steel hood....doenst havta be orginal i just dont want fiberglass.

hokie7

Loc.
charlotte nc
hey komodo72 i just put a new fiberglass hood on my 71 bronco and have the origianal hood in great condition. it is painted blue and has no rust or anything. i live in charlotte getting it to you wouldnt be that bad of a problem. email me at tcallahan@carolina.rr.com if you are interested.