• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help with trail/street rig value

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know these get old but I need some help. The following eb is available:
'74
Full body,bronco itself 110-120kmiles, cut, 3.5 lift, 2" body, 35's, 4.56 gears,33spline 9 with a spool rear, ezlocker front, PDB, 44(out of a '76,) Tom's kit to complete,PS., dual shocks front, 302 with World Product cast iron heads, 1.6 RR, 268 Comp cams, ebrick intake, Carb is a Truck av. not sure of size, motor with less than 5k miles, new C4 last year(rebuilt, very low miles) Floor shifter, Newer seats and recover, front and rear, custom bumpers front and rear, front with Ramsey winch, rear with spare and high lift. Now the paint-new in the next two weeks, PPG or Dupont base clear, two patches on inner fenders before paint, two flat pieces behind the seats as you come down the Bpilar back into the tub,(covers the vac. plastic deally on the d.side), the rockers were cut off. New Flares. Tires with over 60%(BFG MT), older slots wheels, look nice when cleaned.Roll Bar, not a cage, NO top.
Help me price it-I have looked on ebay and collector car traderonline and there is nothing quiet like this one-they are either beaters with a few mods and under 10k, well modified or stockish and up in the teen's......
Suggestions would be appreciated.
TIA

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I will tell you what I paid for mine, close to being set up like yours. PM coming;)

Socal Tom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego, CA
kb6677 said:
I know these get old but I need some help. The following eb is available:
'74
Full body,bronco itself 110-120kmiles, cut, 3.5 lift, 2" body, 35's, 4.56 gears,33spline 9 with a spool rear, ezlocker front, PDB, 44(out of a '76,) Tom's kit to complete,PS., dual shocks front, 302 with World Product cast iron heads, 1.6 RR, 268 Comp cams, ebrick intake, Carb is a Truck av. not sure of size, motor with less than 5k miles, new C4 last year(rebuilt, very low miles) Floor shifter, Newer seats and recover, front and rear, custom bumpers front and rear, front with Ramsey winch, rear with spare and high lift. Now the paint-new in the next two weeks, PPG or Dupont base clear, two patches on inner fenders before paint, two flat pieces behind the seats as you come down the Bpilar back into the tub,(covers the vac. plastic deally on the d.side), the rockers were cut off. New Flares. Tires with over 60%(BFG MT), older slots wheels, look nice when cleaned.Roll Bar, not a cage, NO top.
Help me price it-I have looked on ebay and collector car traderonline and there is nothing quiet like this one-they are either beaters with a few mods and under 10k, well modified or stockish and up in the teen's......
Suggestions would be appreciated.
TIA

Most people care most about the body and that the engine and tranny have been rebuilt.

I'd put it at about 9K . I came up with this system a while back. http://www.broncoholics.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1309
It's not perfect, but I think it's fair. You may get someone to pay a lot more, but you would need to make it a very pretty rig,( including the interior) and then be willing to wait for a buyer.
The higher the price the longer you may need to wait.
Tom

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Skiddy said:
I will tell you what I paid for mine, close to being set up like yours. PM coming;)

Thanks for the input Skiddy-
:)

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Socal Tom said:
Most people care most about the body and that the engine and tranny have been rebuilt.

I'd put it at about 9K . I came up with this system a while back. http://www.broncoholics.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1309
It's not perfect, but I think it's fair. You may get someone to pay a lot more, but you would need to make it a very pretty rig,( including the interior) and then be willing to wait for a buyer.
The higher the price the longer you may need to wait.
Tom

Thanks Tom,
That is about what I had in mind.....
:)Karl

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
I'm having a hard time selling mine for $6800.00. It's setup similar and been on eBay twice. Though, it does still need some TLC attention but, I did spend $6800 just on the Engine and Power Disk Brake setup. I'm practically giving it away.

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
Socal Tom, I used your formula and it came out almost exactly what I paid for my Bronco a year ago. Now I can justify to my wife getting a nv3550 and disc brakes. Can you write me a note telling her to let me spend the money?;D

Really is a pretty accurate formula. Thanks
Steve