• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Henrod Torch kit ***ORDER NOW***

OP
OP
DoughBoy

DoughBoy

Loc.
Hemet, CA
OK... BroncoLee is in, so now we are back to 2 more needed.. I might have a coulpe outsiders interested... this might happen fast.

OP
OP
DoughBoy

DoughBoy

Loc.
Hemet, CA
OK GUYS... GOOD NEWS! We are in.. I got the deal pushed through with 6 buyers and its on right now. Here's what you need to do:

Call (866)-775-9499 and ask for Miss Roy
Tell her you are calling to place your order for the Classic Broncos Special Buy and she will process your order and ship your torch kit the next day. Thats it. She will honor any deals for the next week, so long as you specify you are calling with the name Classic Broncos, so anyone on the fence on this one can get in on it over the next week.

OP
OP
DoughBoy

DoughBoy

Loc.
Hemet, CA
No problem.. anyone else can still get in on this for another week by following the directions above.

OP
OP
DoughBoy

DoughBoy

Loc.
Hemet, CA
Sweet... is anyone having problems when they call in to place an order? If so just PM me and I'll call Ms Roy & straighten it out.

OP
OP
DoughBoy

DoughBoy

Loc.
Hemet, CA
I still dont have confirmation of payment from the 2 members below that committed to the deal.. have either of you guys placed the order yet?

michael084
BroncoLee

I'm also waiting on confirmation from the Pirate board member who committed to one... I'll post when he orders.

Quick & Dirty

I ordered today. I never posted earlier saying I was in, so thats one extra. I got the torch kit plus some extra tips and the low pressure regulators and 30' hose deal. That stuff adds up quick.

OP
OP
DoughBoy

DoughBoy

Loc.
Hemet, CA
Quick & Dirty said:
I ordered today. I never posted earlier saying I was in, so thats one extra. I got the torch kit plus some extra tips and the low pressure regulators and 30' hose deal. That stuff adds up quick.

What was the total for everything? Did she give you a break on the extras too? Or just the torch kit?

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
I was just out playing around with it. Cutting some 18 gauge and welding some. It takes a litle getting use to but work great when I get in the groove. :cool:

N.FloridaBronc

Loc.
Tallahassee area
I may get in on this too. Is it too late???
Best friend and I are building a little truck for some low buck bracket racing... maybe he'll split with me. Should be able to let you know by early next week.

Q

Quick and Dirty

DoughBoy said:
What was the total for everything? Did she give you a break on the extras too? Or just the torch kit?

I just got a break for the torch, I didn't think to ask about the extras. Total with shipping was $535.

OP
OP
DoughBoy

DoughBoy

Loc.
Hemet, CA
ken75ranger said:
I was just out playing around with it. Cutting some 18 gauge and welding some. It takes a litle getting use to but work great when I get in the groove. :cool:

Thats good to know.. as I stated earlier, I know somebody that has one & loves it, and with the dependability of no electronics like a plasma cutter, because they do fry out on occasion & arent cheap or easy to fix, I wanted this primarially as a cutting device. The fact that it welds is merely a bonus! I hear the crucial part is holding the tip VERY close to the material.

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
DoughBoy said:
Thats good to know.. as I stated earlier, I know somebody that has one & loves it, and with the dependability of no electronics like a plasma cutter, because they do fry out on occasion & arent cheap or easy to fix, I wanted this primarially as a cutting device. The fact that it welds is merely a bonus! I hear the crucial part is holding the tip VERY close to the material.
Careful your starting to sound like an infomercial.;D I did some pretty fine welding on some of the 18ga. That 0 tip is the shizzle. Cutting is kind of hard to start thin. once it's started ride the cutting tip right on the metal. I was zipping 1 millimeter wide cuts in about a 1/2 hour.:cool:

OP
OP
DoughBoy

DoughBoy

Loc.
Hemet, CA
I called her the other day & she said she could give them to everyone that mentioned the Classic Broncos buy... she didnt specify a cutoff date.. call her & place an order.