• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Herculiner Installed

broncodrew

All i can say is wow, this wasn't bad at all to put this liner in the bronco...and i still have a little bit left. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• SAM_1661cb.jpg
    SAM_1661cb.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 118
  • SAM_1664cb.jpg
    SAM_1664cb.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 115
  • SAM_1667cb.jpg
    SAM_1667cb.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 101
  • SAM_1669cb.jpg
    SAM_1669cb.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 106

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Did you spray it or roll it on. I sprayed the back of a truck 3 years ago with the duplicolor one and a hopper gun that I bought from Harbor Freight and it looked really good I was surprised at how easy it was. It has held up well to 3 years of abuse.

OP
OP
broncodrew

broncodrew

rolled it on...2 coats. the inside was primered with some overspray. i used a green scuff pad to scratch the surface then went to town. it was pretty easy, time will tell how well it will hold up. from what i have heard on the forum, it should do pretty good.