• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

here are some pics of the 1974 bronco ranger with 26,000 miles

monkeylovetrees

Loc.
warwick ri
I friend called me this morning found a guy 10 miles from me with a 1974 ranger with 26,000 miles he got his phone number and I called him he's aid he bought it new in 74 it's been garaged and on blocks every winter no rot and the best part he wants to sell it so tommorow morning ill take a look he probaly will want all the money but ill take pics any how for you guys can't believe right under my nose

Last edited:

Doyle

Bronco Guru
Try not to drool on it, lol. Can hardly wait to see pics.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Sounds like my dream find, especially if it's a Candy Apple Red Ranger. PLENTY of pics, please! ;D

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Yeah I gotta see that one too!! I'd give $10-12k for it for sure.I once saw a '74 in Florence, AL, that had like 100 actual miles on it, that was in like '95, a FoMoCo exec gave $25k for it then. Good Luck with that thing!!

OP
OP
monkeylovetrees

monkeylovetrees

Loc.
warwick ri
Well I'm up and getting ready to head out in a half hour going to drive mine to see it man hope it's not to good my poor girl can't take that she would be jealous she might not start back up to get me home after seeing it

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well I'm up and getting ready to head out in a half hour going to drive mine to see it man hope it's not to good my poor girl can't take that she would be jealous she might not start back up to get me home after seeing it

Maybe driving yours will have a positive impact on him selling you the ranger. :)

OP
OP
monkeylovetrees

monkeylovetrees

Loc.
warwick ri
let me just start by saying i have seen alot of broncos in my day good bad and ugly here in the northeast u get bad or ugly alot more then good well i looked at this one today and i can tell you this one is in great shape it is a 1974 ranger brown on brown with chrome on all the windows but no chrome on the sides said it came that way he bought the ranger package o did i not tell you he is the origanale owner with all the paper work on the truck window sticker owners manual sales recietp been sitting in the garage for 15 years he is a mechanic and is getting it running and driving again no rot on the body at all origanle paint hub cabs bumpers doors fenders interior is mint other than the head liner wich is bowed no rips and rug is very good seen snow once ready for this the blizzard of 78 when he said twoo state troopers came to his house and said is that your bronco he said yes they said we need to take all 4x4 trucks to deliver medicenc to people in the snow said the brought it back washed and waxedbest part he wants to sell said two guys offerd 10,000 acouple of years backthey wanted it for a maine hunting truck dead animals in back he told them no thanks he asked what i thought it was worth now i wanted to say 5 dollars but lets be real he nows whats its worth i said about 12,500 its that nice on ebay the vultures would come out but he wants it to go to a bronco lovers said he would get it running then talk price with me

Attachments

• 368.jpg
    368.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 342
  • 367.jpg
    367.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 395
  • 372.jpg
    372.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 392
  • 369.jpg
    369.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 360
  • 371.jpg
    371.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 373.jpg
    373.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 349

Oildog

Loc.
AJ
I've seen better for less %) ... So, what's the address and phone# of the owner? ;D

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
What's the VIN? Identical to my 74 with this exception of the belt line trim and it has dealer installed AC. (Andits in better shape! Lol) I think it's a $20K plus Bronco if its as good as it looks in the pics.

wheelsblank27

Loc.
I don't even think I could bring myself to haggle on that one. Hell the story about cops borrowing it is worth a couple hundo. Good luck