• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

heres an idea!

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
for those of us who have large familys and limited funds anyway....Start a local Bronco Club and get sponsors for the build up on your bronco's, I mean heck it would definely be NON profit!!! :).........plus you could have fund raisers and raffles too!...what do you guys/gals think?

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
I know I could use a big fund raiser since my wish list keeps getting longer by the day. Great idea!

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I actualy tried that. The only sponsor I could get was The PPG Kansas City Business and Training Center. They supplied all the paint and prep supplies to the bodyshop that did my paint. All I had to do was sport a PPG sticker for a year.

I ended up having to replace my windshield in a rearview mirror removal accident so I called the manager to get another sticker. He told me not to worry about it, and that he only sponsored my project because I had the balls to ask and I had a detailed plan of what I was doing. He offered to add me to one of his classes, Much to my regret I never took him up on it. :-[

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
If BCB, Toms, Jeffs, Wild Horses, Duffs, Bronco Connection, Bronco Parts or anyone else for that matter would like to sponser a complete Frame off rebuild I will put every sticker they want on my rig and drive it proudly. I drive 42 miles one way to work every day on one of the most heavly traveled interstates in Al so you will get plenty of exposure.

If you would like to take me up on this and sponser a frame up please feel free to contact me by email or PM.

Thanks,

Kris

Raskew

Loc.
Vancouver, B.C.
Here! Here!, I'd be more than happy to represent the Northern neighbourhood.

Folks up here in Canada are starving for four wheel shops.

Rick

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Heres a idea. How about we all sponsor each other. Evey week we would have to send a dollar to another member ( starting with most posts and working down from there ;) ;D ) I wouldn't miss the dollar a week and it would be nice to get a check for a few hundred bucks when it got to be my turn :)

Just an idea . What do you think Jeepster ? ;D

Case

2Bad thats not a bad idea. Suddenly getting a 2000 check and all. ;D ;D

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
I smell another pyramid comin,
Mmmm we had something like this at work 21 years ago, then someone drug a bull semin(sp) idea into the game . 4 or 5 of the original players lost their homes to the IRS.
It's cute but really scarey.:D

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
feitctaj said:
I smell another pyramid comin,
Mmmm we had something like this at work 21 years ago, then someone drug a bull semin(sp) idea into the game . 4 or 5 of the original players lost their homes to the IRS.
It's cute but really scarey.:D
Its no pyramid scam. They do it in a lot of work places. It's called a check club. Nobody is making a profit unless you are on top of the list, get your check, stiff everyone else. :eek:

OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
how about start with the most senior member and each month go to the next man in line, or take a Vote on who needs the restore moneys the most, and then on and so forth, with the person receiving the moneys initially not rotating back in until every one has cycled thru! ...just a thought!

or maybe have someone at these national events form a on the spot restore team or something with all attending members working on one bronco per event and get as much done on it as possible during one weekend. ...if we use our noggins I'm sure we can come up with a good solution that will help out everyone without doing anyone of us bad! :)

Bronco Ben

66horse

Bronco Guru
2badrotties said:
Heres a idea. How about we all sponsor each other. Evey week we would have to send a dollar to another member ( starting with most posts and working down from there ;) ;D ) I wouldn't miss the dollar a week and it would be nice to get a check for a few hundred bucks when it got to be my turn :)

Just an idea . What do you think Jeepster ? ;D

Ok I dig this! I am the number 12 top poster. There are Members: 4,184

Ill be expecting my check for 4Gs in about 3 months!!!!!

66horse

Bronco Guru
brutis72eb said:
How do you know your poster rank 66 Horse????

At the top of this page, click on members. Then click on top 10 posters. Its no jsut the top 10, it shows everybody.