• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hey AL guys! Who's Bronco?

RPM289

I was down in New Brocton / Enterprise area sat. for training for Royal Family Kids Camps and saw what looked like a red and white Stroppe Bronco on HWY 51 (I think) anyone on here own it? Looked awesome but I had no time to stop and meet the owner :( BUMMER!

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Hmmmmm.... Not sure. I am in Dothan and work near Enterprise. I will have to keep a look out for that one.

Did you see it driving down the road or parked somewhere?

OP
OP
R

RPM289

It was parked at a house on the right heading north on Hwy 51 in New Brockton, Aritron area. Really nice Bronco! :)

soala70

Not a stroppe it is parked under a portable type carport I have stopped and talked to him It has been in family since new drives two to three times a year don't see it being sold won't even entertain a offer

OP
OP
R

RPM289

Not a stroppe it is parked under a portable type carport I have stopped and talked to him It has been in family since new drives two to three times a year don't see it being sold won't even entertain a offer

Figured that :) it is really nice but how can one only drive one a few times a year???????

soala70

For real !! He is a elderly fellow real nice just rides around his farm