• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

hey guys, how high is insurance for Bronco?

71 BRNCO

Wanted to fill everyone in on my insurance that we have been talking about. I know its tough to compare different ages and records but just to make a note that Hagerty did approve my policy on my 1971. We have an agreed upon value of 20k and a yearly premium of $219. So its worth a shot because they must be letting some modified lifted vehicles in. I do not four wheel/off road so I answered no to that questions but I did submit four pictures clearly showing a lift and larger tires and aftermarket bumpers.rollcage and even a picture without doors. I am very happy with this policy and I don't have to pay insurance on this vehicle for another year!

kyle

MI-Bronco

hmmm...

I say the issue is not "will they take my money" - cause most of 'em will. The issue is - will you write me a check if something happens.

I also checked Haggerty and like they told Jim, they told me sorry your truck is lifted....

I ended up with some classic car insurance through Ford at about $250.00 / yr.

I still need to get pics and have it appraised. Even though it's stated value, these insurance folks will try to weasel out of any claim they can - and they got enough lawyers to keep me busy for a long time....

IMHO