• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

hey guys

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
welcome to the board, now we'll see how much work you get done. By the way, how in gods name does anyone afford two of these things?<br><br>Dan

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
[quote author=MXPAZ link=board=5;threadid=10403;start=0#75677 date=1035238580]<br>yo<br>[/quote]<br><br>wow ! that is a profound statement from a god !<br><br>By the way Okiebronco ...welcome ... and don't be such a stranger . The broncoholics anonymous meetings are held on tuesday nights in the chat room ;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[quote author=dpm77 link=board=5;threadid=10403;start=15#75753 date=1035250801]<br>welcome to the board, now we'll see how much work you get done. By the way, how in gods name does anyone afford two of these things?<br><br>Dan<br>[/quote]<br><br> :-U It ain't easy! Acquiring them wasn't the expensive part - it's wanting both to be (hypothetically) finished. The bad part is when you have 2 that need to be 'fed' $$ and someone calls and tells you about another one!<br> :'( I just can't find that ?(*&^# money tree!

OP
OP
76 explorer

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
[quote author=2Broncos2Go link=board=5;threadid=10403;start=15#75892 date=1035298135]
[quote author=dpm77 link=board=5;threadid=10403;start=15#75753 date=1035250801]
welcome to the board, now we'll see how much work you get done. By the way, how in gods name does anyone afford two of these things?

Dan
[/quote]

:-U It ain't easy! Acquiring them wasn't the expensive part - it's wanting both to be (hypothetically) finished. The bad part is when you have 2 that need to be 'fed' $$ and someone calls and tells you about another one!
:'( I just can't find that ?(*&^# money tree!
[/quote] i have to agree its not easy. i have one that i drive now. the other is all torn apart. also do you guys think its wrong to park the broncos in the garage and park the wifes explorer outside under the carport? ;D also... thanks for the warm welcome everyone. im also looking for some pics from last years ok round up if anyone has any id like to see em

Malagater

Howdy,I'm fairly new also.you'll learn more from these folks than you can afford to use.I'm just down the road in Shawnee,OK.