• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hmm what color will it be in the morning???

What color Will the Roll Bar Be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Alright picked up my Extended Crab Cage this morning from Nate, thanks Nate for all the good work! Well got it home and got it cleaned up and epoxy primed (used my hvlp gun for the first time - it was fun but a cage is a tough one to start out on!!!). Anyways, got it all primed and painted but what color will it be in the morning??? If there is anyone up and interested that wants to vote, feel free, I know I love a poll...not that kind of pole.

Anyways, here is the rig its going in and a pic of the cage...

Attachments

• waterfall1.jpg
    waterfall1.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 28
  • warflarecorner.jpg
    warflarecorner.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 25
  • warflares.jpg
    warflares.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 66
  • crabcage.jpg
    crabcage.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 39
  • crabcage2.jpg
    crabcage2.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 50

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Flat black would go best but I think the tan would be better in the heat. Or maybe go with the flat black and then we could put some charcoal gray (or Khaki) roll bar pad covers on it?

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
You know I dig the color of your choice,:eek: but I still got to agree with with Rick, not to mention with roll bar pads it would look sweet! But If you stick with the last color choice that you made, I will still help out on it and ride shot gun with no problems.:-X ;) ;D

You know I really like your choice of color, I just would be scared I couldn't pull it off on my Junk.:cool:

Shawn

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Flat black would go best but I think the tan would be better in the heat. Or maybe go with the flat black and then we could put some charcoal gray (or Khaki) roll bar pad covers on it?

X3..... :cool:

yak67

Bronco Guru
gotta go with the flat black to keep the military look going, sweet rig!

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Alright should I give it away yet? I see the flat black is the most popular and yes would go very very well with the paint scheme.

But the big question is...
Did I follow the path of normalcy and do what would look best?

Hmm maybe I'll get it in the rig first and post a pic of it. Time to go get some bolts. I'll pack up the critters and take a trip.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Alright should I give it away yet? I see the flat black is the most popular and yes would go very very well with the paint scheme.

But the big question is...
Did I follow the path of normalcy and do what would look best?

Hmm maybe I'll get it in the rig first and post a pic of it. Time to go get some bolts. I'll pack up the critters and take a trip.

LOL, well I guess we'll be waiting for the "update" ;D

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Silver for the cage...

How about getting some fern leafs or such and use them as a stencil to do a camo affect on that olive drab green?
Just fog it over lightly with flat black and space it out along your rig. It would look KILLER!!......

Palm tree leafs, Papaya tree leafs, Coconut tree leafs, etc... They all make good stencils...

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Alright guys thanks for all the feedback...I had already painted it just wanted to get some feedback anyways, and hell I like to post polls and create a little intrigue!!! Well here it is. I painted it "Hazardous Waste" green. I love it, I think it is totally obnoxious bright and doesnt complement my scheme at all but is perfect in my eyes. I do agree flat black would have been perfect BUT I wanted something different. Here are the pics, love it, hate it, its all good cause I like it!

Attachments

• cagetopcorner.jpg
    cagetopcorner.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 12
  • cagetop2.jpg
    cagetop2.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 13
  • cagetop.jpg
    cagetop.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 17
  • cagenotopside.jpg
    cagenotopside.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 8
  • cagenotoprear.jpg
    cagenotoprear.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 18
  • cagenotopcorner.jpg
    cagenotopcorner.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 6
  • cagenotop.jpg
    cagenotop.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 7
  • cageinbooth.jpg
    cageinbooth.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 13
  • cagewithtop.jpg
    cagewithtop.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 10
  • cagenotopside2.jpg
    cagenotopside2.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 27

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Alright guys thanks for all the feedback...I had already painted it just wanted to get some feedback anyways, and hell I like to post polls and create a little intrigue!!! Well here it is. I painted it "Hazardous Waste" green. I love it, I think it is totally obnoxious bright and doesnt complement my scheme at all but is perfect in my eyes. I do agree flat black would have been perfect BUT I wanted something different. Here are the pics, love it, hate it, its all good cause I like it!

Definitely different.. To each their own I say.. You'll get lots of comments on that I'm sure.. Nice work man.. :cool:

yak67

Bronco Guru
now you need to ditch the drap green for some bright orange;D ;D